Take me out to the ballgame... House League is a GO!
1. Final day to register — THURSDAY, JUNE 10
2. Final day for registered players to withdraw — THURSDAY, JUNE 10
3. Players on WAIT LIST will be notified by FRIDAY, JUNE 11
4. Coaches will contact players week of JUNE 14th
5. Training starts the week of JUNE 21st
6. Season concludes week of AUGUST 23rd
7. September Championship Tournament — TBA
Resounding feedback from our registered families has made it clear that everyone is as excited as we are to get onto the field. Registration is extended for new players a final time to midnight on June 10th, which is also the deadline to withdraw from the season. Register now to avoid being placed on our wait list.
Thanks to last week's Road Map to Reopen announcement, we expect House League will start with training for the week of June 21st. We will also be extending the season to the week of August 23rd. Finally, should health measures permit, we are planning a special year-end September Championship Tournament for rookie divisions and above.
Team assignments will be communicated to parents the week of June 14th. If you have not heard from us by June 18th please reach out to Josh Ward (email@example.com). We're looking forward to a fun, memorable and safe season; the kids deserve it!
Lisa and Josh
House League Directors
Tag(s): Home 2021 Tournaments Sponsorship Rowan's Law Teams 8U MINOR ROOKIE AAA 9U ROOKIE AA 10U MINOR MOSQUITO A 10U MINOR MOSQUITO AAA 11U MOSQUITO A 11U MOSQUITO AAA 12U MINOR PEEWEE A 12U MINOR PEEWEE AAA 13U PEEWEE A 13U PEEWEE AAA 14U MINOR BANTAM AAA 21U JUNIOR 15U A 18U MIDGET A 2021 Season Tee Ball Tyke Rookie Mosquito Bantam PeeWee